• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Recto 4X12 STRAIGHT

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vitor gracie

Reaction score
Hi. I have a dead mint Recto 4X12 Straight cab for sale with the tags still hanging off of it. The grill is what Mesa calls "wheat" I believe and was custom ordered for the TOV on top. The Trem-O-Verb is NOT for sale. This is for the cabinet only. I have the slip cover for the cab as well.

The straights where hard for me to find so I am posting this for $675 due to the condition of the cab. This was ordered from Mesa for close to $1,100.00 It sounds like a beast. I simply have too many cabs and I recently changed the faceplate of the TOV so they don't match now. (I'm weird like that)

I live in Nashville and will be VERY reluctant to ship this cab. I am also willing to drive to meet you so shipping can be avoided. PM me if interested. I have sold plenty of Mesa gear on this forum and have some good friends who can be used as references. The cab is also listed on Craigslist in Chattanooga so it's first come first served. Sorry for the bad pic. I took it with my iPhone. if you really need them...I can dig out the camera and take some better photos.

Thanks

web.jpg

Latest posts

Back