• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Fender Supersonic 1x12 (local sale only!)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turmoil

Reaction score
Up for sale is a minty Fender Supersonic 1x12 60W combo. I've had this thing for about a year and a half it's a killer little combo! The clean channels (vibrolux and bassman) sound great and the OD channel can get into hi gain territory with ease.
Everything pictured comes with the amp... Slip cover, footswitch + cable, and original factory tags/paperwork/manual.

Like I said in the title, i'm looking to keep this as a local sale if possible. I'm located in northern Virginia, ~25 miles west of D.C. but i'm open to driving to meet up if need be.
I'd like to get around $750 for it, but i'm open to offers on the price.

I have a bunch of references on here, Sevenstring.org, Jemsite.com, harmony-central.com, and Rig-Talk.com all under this same username. I'm also on ebay under the name snowfallabove with 100+ all positive feedback ratings.

Just shoot me a message if you're interested or if you need more info/pictures.
Thanks! :)

f2.jpg

f1.jpg

f3.jpg

Latest posts

Back