• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sonic Research Turbo Tuner ST-200 ** SOLD **

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turmoil

Reaction score
Up for sale is my Sonic Research Turbo Tuner. This tuner is awesome, but I've moved over to a rack setup with a rack tuner and this pedal has just been sitting on my desk collecting dust for the past few months, so it's time to find it a good home.

The pedal works perfectly and there is some velcro on the back of the unit (pictured below). I don't have the box/manual but all the documentation can be found on Sonic Research's website: http://www.turbo-tuner.com/pages/manual-st2.htm

I'm looking to get $100 shipped and paypal'd.

I have a bunch of positive transactions on here as well as Sevenstring.org, harmony-central.com, jemsite.com, and Rig-Talk.com all under this same user name. I'm also on ebay under the name snowfallabove with all positive feedback ratings.

If you'd like any more info/pictures just feel free to ask!

st200F.jpg

st200B.jpg

Latest posts

Back