• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fender Supersonic 1x12 (local-ish sale)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turmoil

Reaction score
NOTE: I'm more than willing to drive to meet up, so if you're interested just shoot me a message and we can probably work something out.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Up for sale is a minty Fender Supersonic 1x12 60W combo. I've had this thing for a few years and it's a killer little combo! The clean channels (vibrolux and bassman) sound great and the OD channel can get into hi gain territory with ease.

Modifications (if any): none

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Everything pictured comes with the amp... Slip cover, footswitch + cable, and original factory tags/paperwork/manual.

Location (City,State or City,Country): Herndon, VA (~25 miles west of D.C.)

Contact Info (No Phone #s): pm me!

References (eBay or other forum userid): I have a bunch of references on here, sevenstring.com, Jemsite.com, harmony-central.com, and forum.grailtone.com all under this same username. I'm also on ebay under the name snowfallabove with 130+ all positive feedback ratings.

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Looking for $550. Not interested in trades.

Pictures:
9905721774_03ebb85b4f_c.jpg

9905814613_3492a85627_c.jpg

9905648445_45064515ce_c.jpg

Latest posts

Back