• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Bogner Ecstasy XTC 101B and 2x12 OS Cab

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

visualrocker69

Reaction score
$2400 for the head, $625 for the cab.

Paypal only. PM me if you're interested.
I'll let you know shipping costs based on location.

01id4.jpg

The head has all of the options; half/full power, class A/AB, old/new voicing, etc. Personally, I wouldn't go for an XTC without the class A switch, it really has that lovely, organic sound that gets that wonderful power tube saturation at an earlier stage than class AB would. Well, they both have their uses, at any rate.

It's in near mint condition. Also, the tolex shell is brand spankin' new. It was recently refitted at the Bogner factory, as well as retubed, rebiased, and given the full treatment. Very few hours on the tubes since.

Also for sale is a completely mint Bogner 2x12 oversized cab, closed-back with Celestion Vintage 30's, as depicted in the photo above. Best cab in the world, as far as I'm concerned!

By the way, only reason I'm selling these is I'm going abroad for a whole year (2009-2010) and can't bring an amp with me :(

Back