• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS : Boogie Triple Recto NIB, Bogner OS 2x12 NIB

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BradWilbanks

Reaction score
I have for sale two items that are new in the box... They were only taken out for inspection to insure they were not damaged during shipment.

First up I have a 2011 Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier w/ black juke front grille, the multi-watt selection for each channel and the included foot switch. Also includes the amp cover and foot switch cover/pouch. This Rectifier is actually one of the best I've ever heard even over a Pre 500 I had the chance of using in a studio once upon a time. 1550.00 OBO shipped

I have the warranty card and have yet to fill it out, so i'll include that with the original sales receipt so everything will be with the new owners name.

Also I have a new in the box Bogner Custom Shop Oversized 2x12 Ported Closed back Cabinet, it has V30's and the new standard Black Comet covering. This also has a full set of casters that can be placed on the cab. I've seen these go at Wild West Guitars used for 500.00 and that was a very well played one, this one is brand new so I'll ask 600 OBO as they are 800 new.

All these prices are just asking prices I'm open to any and all offers, the worst thing I can say is no thank you, so try me.

Also I'd only be interested in trading for studio gear. Thanks

photo-8.jpg

Latest posts

Back