• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bogner OS 2 x 12 Cabinet - Local Pickup in MA area

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robberns

Reaction score
Mint condition Bogner OS (Over-sized) 2 x 12 cabinet with Studio Slips clam-shell cover.
I'm not playing out any longer and can't justify having this in my storage space any longer. Needs a good home.
This cabinet sounds like a 4 x 12 in a smaller package. Loaded with a Celestion Vintage 30 and a G12H, has removable casters, top handle, side recessed handles, and can be run as a full closed-back, or 3/4 closed-back. I had Jeff Swanson from DST/Swanson Cabinets take the bak panel and divide it so the cab could be run in various configurations. The back panels are fully Tolexed and there are a set of braces to hold the new panel. Actually a better way to set this up than what you get from Bogner.
The Studio Slips cover fully encompasses the cabinet, with cut-outs in the bottom for the wheels so you can move the cabinet with the cover on. Also has cut-outs for the side handles. This cover was custom designed by Susan at Studio Slips, and she makes the best covers I have seen.
From the Bogner website:
"The larger size Bogner 2x12 comes in two main styles: a Closed Back or Open Back design. The increased internal cabinet volume, results in an unparalleled hugeness in sound. These easily transported beauties rival most 4x12's in sound coverage. Open Back configurations give a little less bass response but offer really sweet midrange and vintage feel. We do offer back panels so you can convert this larger cabinet into an Open or Closed back design (These panels are only for the larger 2x12" cabinets not for the Shiva size cabinet below)
2x12 Closed Back- 25 3/4" height x 29 3/4" width x 11 7/8" depth, 79 pounds"

Based on the size and weight of this cabinet, I do not want to ship it if I can help it.
Local pickup in MA, or we can arrange something in the New England area.
These cabinets sell for almost $800 new, and this one has the back-panel options (+$150) and the cover (+$180). My price is $600.
CIMG1884.jpg

Bogner2x12cabside.jpg

CIMG1882.jpg

CIMG1883.jpg

Back