• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Boogie 1x12 Thiele compact cab

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmontgomery

Reaction score
I have two Mesa Boogie Thiele cabs for sale. They are both in like new condition. I special ordered them both back in the spring of this year (2015) and both have never left my home. They are both identical in looks/description/condition with the exception of, one is stock with the factory C90 speaker installed, one has Mesas Fillmore 75 installed. It was special ordered with the Fillmore from the factory. They both were ordered with the "Boogie" logo, they both come with the padded cover, factory boxes and packing materials. They are both still under warranty. I am only selling one cab, when the first sells I'm keeping the other.

Price with shipping/paypal fees included to the lower 48 for the cab with the C90 is $385.
Price with shipping/paypal fees included for the cab with the Fillmore 75 speaker is $395.

I only took pics of one cab as both are identical in physical appearance.

cab_1551_zpso0kuqvll.jpg

cab_1550_zpsk6ulbqkt.jpg

cab_1552_zpshcfinb31.jpg

cab_1553_zpsugimqvuu.jpg

cab_1554_zps8glwzgsb.jpg

cab_1555_zpssdstayvc.jpg

This Compact Cabinet Puts Out Amazingly Beefy Tones!
The Mesa/Boogie 1 x 12" Thiele Compact Cab packs an impressive low-end punch for its size, thanks to a ported, closed-back design and a great-sounding 12" Celestion speaker that's capable of handling up to 90 watts of power. Plug your head or amp into the 1x12 Thiele Compact Cab, and you'll be amazed at the huge tones you get. This cab is constructed of high-quality baltic birch, which enhances its tonality while providing the rock-solid reliability you need on the road or in the studio. Covered in classy (and tough) black vinyl, the 1 x 12" Thiele Compact Cab complements just about any rig.

Mesa/Boogie's Warranty: The Best in the Business!
Your new Mesa/Boogie amp is protected by Mesa/Boogie's transferable warranty: five years on
the electronics, three years for speakers, and six months for tubes.

Mesa/Boogie 1 x 12" Thiele Compact Cab Features:
•Front-ported, closed-back cabinet
•90-watt power handling
•1 x 12" C90 speaker
•Marine-grade baltic birch cabinet construction
•Black Taurus vinyl covering
•Black twisted jute grille
•Slipcover included
•Mesa/Boogie products are ONLY available for U.S. shipping. Must be a U.S. resident.
The Mesa/Boogie 1 x 12" Thiele Compact Cab pumps out huge tone from an easy-to-transport design!

Back