• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: Amazing Mesa Boogie Tremoverb (Dual Rectifier)!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmo

Reaction score
Mesa Boogie Tremoverb Head (Excellent Condition)

Hello, I’m selling my Mesa Boogie Tremoverb head. A friend of mine purchased this head new in 1994 or early ’95 for $1700. He played it for a little while and soon he stopped playing and kept it in his closet for many years. Later I purchased it from him and I’ve babied this amp ever since I’ve owned it. It has never been gigged or around smoke. I used it to record, and man it sounds AWESOME. Two months ago I had this amp completely retubed with a custom set of JJ’s Tubes to sound amazing and unique. The amp sounds amazing and not like all the other Dual Recs. It has it’s own “voicing” for a unqiue sound from great cleans to vintage rock sound to in your face metal sounds. Another cool thing is it has a rare blue LED as shown in the picture. It also features the cool vintage grill. A very versatile amp. This is one of the best sounding amps I have ever played on.

Playability I would rate this amp 10/10 and cosmetically I would rate it 9/10.

You can get the specs at
http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Out_of%20_Production/Tremoverb/tremoverb.html

And read all of the awesome reviews at (rated overall 9.2 by HC!!!)
http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data/Mesa_Boogie/Trem_O_Verb_Head-1.html

Included is the original cover, 3 footswitches, manual, extra tubes, speaker cable, and the original green LED.

The older Tremoverb amps are getting very hard to find and will someday be a collectors item.

Only $1225 shipped to your door with insurance via FedEx Ground (in the USA only please). I will pack the amp very well, and I’ll pack each individual tube to insure safety (and I’ll label each one on a wiring diagram of the amp so you’ll be able to place each tube in the correct position). You might find a lower price, but think of it this way – This amp has all brand new tubes in it ($212 value) has been kept clean and taken very well care of and will be packed with much care when shipped. With this amp you’re getting peace of mind as well as sound quality and playability.

I’m Paypal verified, have 100% feedback on Ebay and I’ve been a Harmony Central user since 2002. Thanks for looking and please email me with any questions you might have. I accept Paypal to a verified address only. Thanks!

81343c88.jpg

c47ee361.jpg

b0261500.jpg

81c55589.jpg

Also for sale:
*Line 6 DL4 with Box, Manual, and Power Supply only $150 shipped
*Ernie Ball Passie Volume Pedal w/ Tuner out only $55 shipped
*Korg DTR-1 Rackmount Tuner only $125 shipped
*Wilson & Sons 1969 Classical Guitar w/ SKB Hardshell case $275 shipped
*White Heartfield Electric Guitar (1980's fender brand) w/ SKB hardshell case only $375 shipped

Latest posts

Back