• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ernie Ball JP Mystic Dream Fs: Sold

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stompboxfreak72 said:
Sorry for the delayed response. Im looking to stay in the US. Shipping damage is a big concern for me.

I have a home at Orlando, FL where I spend my vacations (and buy gear :D). I always buy stuff and have them shipped there, never had any problem. I have some feedback at ebay and at the harmony central forums too. Anyways, I'd like to see pics of the guitar if it's ok with you. Thanks!

Guitar is going on ebay or trading it in to GC this week. Will entertain all reasonable offers. More pics of much better quality available. Thank you !

Sale fell through........... buyer was jerking me around.

Guitar is still up for sale. I'm really interested in getting a Mark IV or Stiletto Deuce so trades are welcome as well.

Guitar is now on feebay. Item # 230249860420 .

Auction starts on 05/05/08 at 7pm. Three day auction.

Will still entertain trades/offers from the board so auction can be cancelled.

Thank you !

Take a look....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230249860420&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

Latest posts

Back