• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ernie Ball JP Mystic Dream Fs: Sold

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stompboxfreak72

Reaction score
Well, the older I get the less pedals I realize I need. I am parting with my beloved Analogman Mini Chorus. This is the best chorus I have ever owned but I just don't like it with my DR so it's gotta go.

I also have a barely used Digitech Badmonkey, a Keeley Ds-1, Analogman modded YJM250, Analogman Modded SD-1, Boss Chorus ch5, Analogman Modded TR-2, Analogman Modded Vox Real McCoy Wah with led and probably 10 more that I am too tired to list at the moment. I am going to three day auction most of these pedals next weekend on ebay and will post links when I do so. Also, I am dumping a Musicman John Petrcucci piezo loaded guitar that I bought for $2,000 last April and gigged it one time and have not used it since. Guitar is beautiful, I just hate whammy bars !

Anyways, some gear to ponder. I'll post ebay links for many of these items later in the week. Thanks !

Interested in anything from here?

If so, let me know...I might be interested in a pedal or two of yours!

http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?p=165856#165856

Oh I am such a gear slut that I went and bought the OCD since a local store had it in stock and I just happened into it. So I am no longer looking for an OCD.

I have decided to hook up my rig this weekend and decide what stays and what goes. I was sick all week so things have not progressed as planned. I will make an updated list this weekend and post it on here before I go the fee bay route.

Well, I have been a pedal swapping freak today and have now caused myself to dislike the current tones in my DR ( see Dual Rec Tone Crisis in Modern amps). Anyways, I currently am arm wrestling my amp and I may purchase another amp which would change what pedals I clean out. I will bump this post when I get my head out of my arse and figure out where I am headed.

I was going to post pictures of my John Petrucci Musicman that I bought last April from Chuck Levin's in maryland. Unfortunately I discovered that the piezo pickup was not functioning on the g string. I dropped it off to my trusty repairman who says its probably a faulty connection or a transducer issue ( i'll take his word for it....I do not understand piezo's at all).

Regardless, I need to flip this guitar to fund my current Stiletto Deuce Stage 2 head that I am gasing for. The JP is a fully loaded mystic dream model. It seriously was used at one gig and I fiddled with it a dozen times at home and that was it. I paid $2000 for it and it just was not my thing. I'll post pics as soon as it returns to me.

Same for my Vox Real Mccoy Wah. I had to send my Teese wah to analogman for an LED install so I will be parting with the Vox ( also modified with LED) when I hear from Analog Mike later this week. thanks again!

Ukalali Solo said:
Good luck with everything!

If you end up selling any pedals, i'd be interested to see what else you have.

likewise. I just paid for my BFR JP6 so i'm good on guitars. Just looking for a pedal or two perhaps...

1. Analogman Mini Chorus : original box/bag. Does have velcro on pedal as you might expect.

2. Analogman JYM DOD250 overdrive pedal : maybe a year old. I have the original box, etc. This is a very interesting overdrive to say the least. Unleash the fury !

3. Vox V848 Clyde Mccoy Wah pedal : This pedal was modded by ( guess who? ) Analogman for $70 to have a green LED installed. This pedal also comes with a Stompin Ground wah mounting plate ($18.95 !) so you can strap her on yer pedalboard. This pedal is awesome. I have been hooked on my Teese Wizard Wah so I am parting ways with it.

4. Zakk Wylde OD : no it's not modded ! Yes it has velcro on it. Original box included.

5. Boss CE5 Chorus pedal : Stock pedal. has Velcro , box included.

I'd prefer to sell these on the Board as I hate ebay. Furthermore, I can send pics on request and I cannot imagine buying something with no **** idea what shape it's in ! I can do paypal , money order, personal check, whatever is easiest for you as long as everything clears before shipping. I will take returns because I don't want anyone to get stuck with something they don't want. Just buy a pedal and put it to good use is all I ask. It's my personal Pedal Adoption Agency...........

I'm interested in the Analogman chorus....interested in anything as trade? My link is towards the top, in my first post!

Let me know!

stompboxfreak72 said:
1. Analogman Mini Chorus : original box/bag. Does have velcro on pedal as you might expect.

2. Analogman JYM DOD250 overdrive pedal : maybe a year old. I have the original box, etc. This is a very interesting overdrive to say the least. Unleash the fury !

3. Vox V848 Clyde Mccoy Wah pedal : This pedal was modded by ( guess who? ) Analogman for $70 to have a green LED installed. This pedal also comes with a Stompin Ground wah mounting plate ($18.95 !) so you can strap her on yer pedalboard. This pedal is awesome. I have been hooked on my Teese Wizard Wah so I am parting ways with it.

4. Zakk Wylde OD : no it's not modded ! Yes it has velcro on it. Original box included.

5. Boss CE5 Chorus pedal : Stock pedal. has Velcro , box included.

I'd prefer to sell these on the Board as I hate ebay. Furthermore, I can send pics on request and I cannot imagine buying something with no **** idea what shape it's in ! I can do paypal , money order, personal check, whatever is easiest for you as long as everything clears before shipping. I will take returns because I don't want anyone to get stuck with something they don't want. Just buy a pedal and put it to good use is all I ask. It's my personal Pedal Adoption Agency...........

Analogman Chorus Sale pending @$175

1. Vox V848 Clyde Mccoy Wah pedal : This pedal was modded by Analogman for $70 to have a green LED installed. This pedal also comes with a Stompin Ground wah mounting plate ($18.95 !) so you can strap her on yer pedalboard. This pedal is awesome. I have been hooked on my Teese Wizard Wah so I am parting ways with it.

2. Zakk Wylde OD : no it's not modded ! Yes it has velcro on it. Original box included.

3. Boss CE5 Chorus pedal : Stock pedal. has Velcro , box included.

4. Danelectro Fish N chips EQ

5. Keeley Modded DS-1

Analogman Minichorus and DODYJM pedals are no longer available.

1. Zakk Wylde OD : no it's not modded ! Yes it has velcro on it. Original box included. $70 shipping included

2. Danelectro Fish N chips EQ : I'll throw it in for free if you buy another pedal !

3. Keeley Modded DS-1 : Has velcro on it. About a year old. $85.00 shipping included

Trades are welcome.........

Ernie Ball John Petrucci Mystic Dream now up for sale ! The guitar is loaded with the piezo pickup. I bought the guitar new from Chuck Levins in 2007 and played it at one gig. It has less than 50 hours on it easily. I like the guitar but my Les Paul always ends up being my instrument of choice.

I paid a little over $2000 for the guitar. I am asking $1600 for it. Pictures are available just shoot me an email.

Latest posts

Back