• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stuff for sale (Basson, Schecter, Digitech, Rolls, Samson)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdurso

Reaction score
Ok so i'm starting the purge towards finalizing my rig and possibly buying my first PRS. if anyone has any interest in the following let me know and i will get pics ASAP. My email is [email protected]. I've done plenty of deals here, HC and ebay, and have never had any problems. I'm open to reasonible offers and trades (see below for the ones i am immediately inetrested in).

here's what i have:

1. Basson 2x12 cab loaded with eminence legends 125s. I have this paired with my Roadster and Roadster cab right now and it provides a super tight, very transparent tone. It brings a lot of clarity to a mix with a very defined bass (no mush), punchy mids and a clear top end. The cab is in good shape (7 out of 10) cosmetically. It sounds amazing paired with the roadster and ive actually foudn it to be a great companion to many other cabs i've used with it (Mesa Halfback, Diezel 4x12 NYC, Roadster 2x12)..... $275 shipped and paypal'd

2. Schecter C1EA Semi-Hollow in a tabacco burst. Very beautiful guitar that not only looks good but suprisingly sound good and plays like butter. I recently got this as part of a trade and was planning on unloading ASAP but i've been digging it for the past month or so. The only reason I'm going to sell it is to make room for a PRS. This model has (2) Duncan Custom pickups which were made for schecter but are basically their JB pickup at 90% output. They're not as hot as the JBs but to me that fits this guitar very well. Has a very vintage vibe when just using the humbuckers. This guitar is also equiped with a piezo pickup for acoustic tones. You can not only switch between the two but also play both the humbuckers and piezo at once. The coolest thing to me is that with the right stereo cable you can split your signal right from the guitar to two different amps or to any aby box/switcher to do the switching remotely. Very cool guitar, not dressed up to the likes of a gibson or prs but is a killer deal and a looker IMO. doesnt come with orginal case but does come with a hardshell i picked up from sam ash thats pretty much brand new.... $375 shipped and paypal'd

3. digitech xp400 Reverberater... this was part of the whole whammy series with this one specializing in reverbs, delays and chorus. I used this for a while to pull off some studio fx we added when we recorded our cd (band has since broken up). In all honesty i see this and always used it as a speciality effect not like a standard reverb pedal/unit. You can do a lot with the expression pedal and it can produce some very interesting verbs as well as your standard ones. The unit is in good condition with a little glue residue from when it was taped to my board on the bottom and its a little dusty but it works like its brand new. with a little cleaning i would rate it an 8-9 out of 10.... i have seen these modded with the xp1000 mod to include all of the xp lines including the original whammy and space station so if your into that youc ould buy this and get it modded. i have the link if anyone would be interested as the guy can do the mod on any of the xp series to include the 100,200,300 and of course the 400. comes with power cable. $100 shipped and paypal'd

4. (2) samson Q7 Super Cardioid Dynamic mic's. the Mic's are pretty much brand new still in their boxes. They were used twice about a years and a half ago to record a demo and have been sitting in their boxes on my desk since waiting to be utilized. I used them in union with a shure 57 with great results. They're more of a vocal mic but i found them great for guitar too. The Mics go for $90 new at the store... these are basically as new but cheaper... $45 each shipped and paypal'd... $85 for both shipped and paypal'd.

5. Rolls RA53 5 channel headphone amplifier. Used this with my old band when we were demoing new songs (basically recordings jams and practices) and so we didnt get any noise violations (all guitars and bass were DI'd for night practices). We used a mixer into this bad boy so we could all hear ourselves and not have to turn up past the drums. This is great for any home studio or any bands that have a mixer and want to do some quiet or silent practices (with di boxes of course). I bought this for over $100 a while back... $50 shipped and paypal'd

Here's what i'm looking for and am willing to trade any or all of the above towards:

- Mesa Lone Star 23 1x12 cab
- Mesa Lone Star 2x12 cab
- Mesa 3/4 Back 1x12 or 2x12
- TC Electronic Reverb units... m300, 350, m-onexl, or m2000, maybe even gmajor

Man I wish I could try that Basson cab... I've never played my Roadster with Legends before.

Kaz said:
Man I wish I could try that Basson cab... I've never played my Roadster with Legends before.

its sweet man. very underated cabs. after the prs is paid off i want to go to an open back to pair with the roadster cab. i love the basson and have contemplated selling the roadster cab instead and pairing the open back with it instead. im still in a flip flop mode and dont know which one to keep at this point so if it goes it goes if not i'm not pushing to hard to sell it.

Back