• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DC-5b combo ($695/ best offer)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjg

Reaction score
bump

Hello all, up for sale is my DC-5b combo. Price reduced. It is in very good/ excellent condition and according to the folks at boogie, the serial number places it in the last production run (late 98-early 99) before the DC was discontinued. I purchased this amp about 2 yrs ago and replaced all the tubes with new Mesa tubes shortly after I got it and it sounds great. It has never left my smoke-free home and has been played moderately. The tolex is in good-excellent condition with no tears but there are a couple of very minor little scuffs from normal use that are barely noticeable. It has the standard Black Shadow Celestion MC 90 speaker, which is in excellent condition. I am only selling this amp because I recently purchased a mk IV that I found here locally. I wish I could keep both of them but I have to let this one go. All functions of the amp work perfectly and of course, it sounds awesome. The amp is in all original condition with no modifications at all. The original foot switch is included. Unfortunately, I do not have a case or cover for it. I live in the SF Bay Area, CA. Shipping is not included in the price so if you are not local, this should be a consideration. If it has to be shipped, it will be packed very well and insured. Click on the link below for photos. The price is $695/ or best reasonable offer.Thanks very much,

http://s1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... ie%20DC-5/

Hello all, up for sale is my DC-5b combo. It is in very good/ excellent condition and according to the folks at boogie, the serial number
places it in the last production run (late 98-early 99) before the DC was discontinued. I purchased this amp about 2 yrs ago and replaced all the tubes with new Mesa tubes shortly after I got it and it sounds great. It has never left my smoke-free home and has been played moderately. The tolex is in good condition-excellent with no tears but there are a couple of very minor little scuffs from normal use that are barely noticeable. It has the standard Black Shadow Celestion MC 90 speaker, which is in excellent condition. I am only selling this amp because I recently purchased a mk IV that I found here locally. I wish I could keep both of them but I have to let this one go. All functions of the amp work perfectly and of course, it sounds awesome. The amp is in all original condition with no modifications at all. The original foot switch is included. Unfortunately, I do not have a case or cover for it. I live in the SF Bay Area, CA. Shipping is not included in the price so if you are not local, this should be a consideration. If it has to be shipped, it will be packed very well and insured. Click on the link below for photos. The price is $695/ or best reasonable offer.Thanks very much,

http://s1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... ie%20DC-5/

fixed link to photos.

http://s1047.photobucket.com/albums/b474/horsetrader186/Mesa%20Boogie%20DC-5/

Back