Custom Shop Jacksons

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

themisfit138

Reaction score
Does anybody know how much custom shop Jacksons cost. I am trying to decide if I want a Custom ESP V or Jackson KingV. What is the Difference in Quality of the two guitars. Any input would help,Thanks.

The Custom Shop just took a pretty noticable price increase recently. You can run through the spec sheet exercise like dreads suggested and see what you get quoted. Hopefully a dealer would cut you some break but it still may shock you on what the actual price is, depending on what you want on your guitar.

I hang out some on the Charvel Jackson Forum and there are a lot of PO'd guys there over the new prices and the very long wait times with the Custom Shop. You might also consider some other custom builders such as Don Grosh, Suhr, etc. and see if they can build you a guitar that you want for a better price and with a shorter wait.

flieger67 said:
You might also consider some other custom builders such as Don Grosh, Suhr, etc. and see if they can build you a guitar that you want for a better price and with a shorter wait.

+1

Not to be a dick but, I want a Jackson . If I buy something else I'll just end up wanting a Jackson Later, so why wast my money on some other guitar. I just wanted a general idea so I know how much I have to save.

themisfit138 said:
Not to be a dick .

I hear you. you want what you want. I'm like that. All I can tell you is what I initially answered to your post. I have a custom Jackson Randy Vee from the 80's serial 0017. Paid like $850. new back then. I like that price much better! Awesomely great guitars.

Latest posts

Back