Combat Pic Mark IV in Afghanistan

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LavaMan

Reaction score
Picture taken June 2004 in Kandahar, Afghanistan at an open mic night we set up on Saturdays. Pedals on top are Visual sound H20 pedal and a Keeley Compressor.

markIVkan.jpg

8)

I spent some time in Kabul Afghanistan in 2003/04, it was a pretty good time for what it was. I might get a go at Kandahar this summer, we'll see how things work out.

When were you over? If that's the airport some friends of mine worked over by the big satellite dish that was located near the POW cages.....you couldn't miss them, they were wearing green in the desert.... :roll: :lol:

I was over there from June - December 2004. I was at the airfield (that is Kandahar) Did see too me amny people walking around in Green. Are a contract worker?

LavaMan said:
I was over there from June - December 2004. I was at the airfield (that is Kandahar) Did see too me amny people walking around in Green. Are a contract worker?

Canadian army, but they (the friends of mine) were probably just leaving around the time you arrived.

Great picture, Lava man...

My only reply is: Thank you for what you do for our country. God bless you, the other troops, and President Bush.

If not for TRUE heroes like you, we would not enjoy the Boogie-saturated lives we so enjoy...

Guys in my job keep the homefront safe...you guys have got the rest.

Rock on.

RB

Red Barchetta -

Thanks for the kind words! Red Barchette is the "Coup" of all cover songs I ever pulled off in a band. We worked on it for months in the band I was in during college which had a killer female vocalist - it was cool! My first concert ever was Ruch in 1978!

Latest posts

Back