1st live show with the Mark V - Gig Report

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gag halfrunt

Reaction score
Fellow Boogers,

I played my first show with the new Mark V head on Friday night. I ran it through an Egnater USA 2x12 closed back cabinet with a single Eminence Delta Lite II neodymium speaker. I was a little nervous gigging with an amp I'd only had for a week (I usually like to get to know an amp better before I gig it). But I took another head with me, and switched up using them during the show.

Well, I have to say that the gig went smashingly well. The Mark V performed flawlessly, and my cleans, crunchy rhythm, and thick gain tones were off the chart good. Here's a link to one song from Friday's gig

Apologies in advance for the camera work. The bass player's friend made the recording, and he was kind of all over the place.

gag halfrunt said:
*crickets*

:mrgreen:

btw, I'm the guy in the red shirt in the video.

Nice cover. Sounds really good. There are two guys on stage with what looks like a red shirt... I'm guessing you are the one with the guitar. :mrgreen:

bcdon said:
gag halfrunt said:
*crickets*

:mrgreen:

btw, I'm the guy in the red shirt in the video.

Nice cover. Sounds really good. There are two guys on stage with what looks like a red shirt... I'm guessing you are the one with the guitar. :mrgreen:
LOL - you got me there! :oops:

Yes, I'm the guy in the red shirt, playing guitar.

Thanks for your kind comments.

Sixstringpsycho said:
Sounds awesome good cover !!!!!!

+1

Might need to turn that Mark V up though...! That other guy was trebley/cut throughey and louder...
That solo deserves to be heard...! :D

Plenty of gravel in the singer's voice....sounds good.

Boognoob said:
Sixstringpsycho said:
Sounds awesome good cover !!!!!!

+1

Might need to turn that Mark V up though...! That other guy was trebley/cut throughey and louder...
That solo deserves to be heard...! :D

Plenty of gravel in the singer's voice....sounds good.
Yes, that's a very sore subject with me - the other guitarist runs our sound (and owns the PA). He's always a lot louder than me (because of his stage volume being too high), and he cranks the drums too loud. But that's a whole other issue... :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back