• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1995 Mesa Boogie Mark IV combo w/wicker grillcloth $1k

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natalie

Reaction score
Hi. I'm selling my 1995 Mesa Boogie Mark IV combo amp. It's in very good condition, other than having some oxidation on the corner screws and some little scuffs here and there. The wicker grill cloth is nearly perfect and is much rarer than the standard black one. Also, the foot switch attaches to the back of the amp via two little pins... and one of them is missing. It's like a $5 part from Mesa Boogie... and you could probably even find something comparable at Home Depot. It still attaches just fine though.

Everything is all stock on this amplifier, except the tubes. I retubed it with Mesa Boogie and GT's... it's got 4 6L6's, and a combo of 12AX7's and 12AT7's preamp tubes (for optimum sounding reverb). They have hardly been used at all, as this amp was kind of an impulse buy. This little amp sounds great on every channel, but I have several old Fender amps that I play out and I'm wanting to buy a vintage Precision bass that a friend has... so I'm mostly raising funds for that. :)

I believe that it's like 85 watts, and can be switched between full power and half power. And if you're reading this, I'm sure that you're familiar with these amps so there's probably no need for me to bore you with more info.

I also have a Mesa 1x12, 3/4 closed back cabinet for sale in great condition... will throw it in for $200. Thanks.

I can email you photos of the amp, or you can check it out on Craigslist via this link-
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/msg/1922663460.html

I have a Lonestar classic I'd be willing to trade for the pair if you were interested. It's the 2x12 with the Reeder mod and a Vintage 30 addition.
Thnaks

The ole silent treatment, huh? Good strategy, post and never look back ... Okay, you win.
I'll give you $100,000,000 for your amp. Just let me know by the end of today, or I'm going to buy a local.

I never pass up an opportunity to be funny, especially if its at no ones expense. I know she's gone, just checked in and saw the aforementioned opportunity. :idea:
Thanks, gts

Back