You and your Mesa?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jb's 52

Reaction score
Let's put faces to names?

I don't see one of these here...anyhow, post pics and/or videos, yes?

I remember having a lot of fun here...

boogie-n-me.jpg

My MV is back there and mostly outta frame to the left but you can hear it pretty good, along with a couple flubs...hehe. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtED7fWg3q8

Okay...you're next!!

Nice pics guys....and great post jb's!

I don't gig very often, and even when I do....I don't photograph well at all (40+ Geezer).

jb's 52.....It is very nice to see you playing the MkV combo. I am lovin' my combo too!! :mrgreen:

Keep the photos coming.....

MBJunkie said:
Nice pics guys....and great post jb's!

I don't gig very often, and even when I do....I don't photograph well at all (40+ Geezer).

jb's 52.....It is very nice to see you playing the MkV combo. I am lovin' my combo too!! :mrgreen:

Keep the photos coming.....

Thanks!

I'm 40+ and we're as young as we're gonna be :D
Love the combo, I gave up on head/cabs in the late 80's.
Got a weird OCD about grabbing all my gear in one trip.
I'll go back and forth for our PA and any other crap,
but I guess I like to keep my guitar stuff together...hehe.
IIRC, you have a bunch of rockin' demo videos...maybe grab
a screen shot there?

I'm 40+ and we're as young as we're gonna be
Love the combo, I gave up on head/cabs in the late 80's.
Got a weird OCD about grabbing all my gear in one trip.
I'll go back and forth for our PA and any other crap,
but I guess I like to keep my guitar stuff together...hehe.
IIRC, you have a bunch of rockin' demo videos...maybe grab
a screen shot there?

Great point JB's 52......we are as young as we're gonna be!! That statement actually applies to everybody!! :lol:

All that said, I do enjoy my MkV combo as my #1 amp! Sometimes, I also use a MB 112 widebody, closed back, front ported external cab along with my MkV combo and it sounds absolutely terrific to me!! :mrgreen:

FWIW.....I meant to "Quote jb's 52 reply". My first paragraph below is actually a copy and paste of jb's reply! Clearly, I don't know what I am doing?

Thanks jb's 52 The cabinet is a lone star 410 and it sounds great especially on clean and mid gain. For the high gain stuff, i have to bring the presence down to focus it. I would use my 412 but the band likes my tone with the 410. :D

Tucker44 said:
Thanks jb's 52 The cabinet is a lone star 410 and it sounds great especially on clean and mid gain. For the high gain stuff, i have to bring the presence down to focus it. I would use my 412 but the band likes my tone with the 410. :D

Holy crap, that's like Bassman territory there! How do you plug that in? Serial, parallel..do you have all 5 speakers all going into the MkV? I'm betting that sounds sweet no matter what!!!

Tucker.....Nice pic and setup man....I am sure it sounds great! :D

Dom, too true and hilarious I might add! :mrgreen:

p.s. Note: I didn't try to "copy" anybody's post to start my response this time! Us elderly folks must keep it as simple as possible! :lol:

jb's 52 said:
Rockin' the MkV in church! That un-mic'd?

Yeah its not mic'd. Our sound system is lacking. Its a Unitarian Universalist Church, so we dont have a lot of cash. We did Rare Earths "Celebrate", some blues tune, and some other song that I already forgot about.

Latest posts

Back