Tremoverb

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlpasco

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
Moving "tremoverb" out of the sold section of my signature.

I forgot how LOUD these are. I have a CaptorX box between the amp and the cabinet, so I flipped the attenuator to first reduction stage for the first time ever and it's much more manageable.

I think I'm going to have to get the serial loop mod as the volume drop I get when I've got the mix up enough to hear the effects is really jarring.

All that aside, it's good to have one back in the collection. I'm thinking of running through some comparisons of the other rectifiers (Road King II, Multiwatt, and Badlander) if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Nice, congrats. I had an Ampeg V4 and the tverb is in the same volume league. I don't think I'd own one if I didn't have a DI rig, the point where Red Modern sounds good is unmanageably loud for any place smaller than 500 seats (my house does not seat 500.)

Would be interested in your thoughts re: the Multiwatt vs. the Tverb, and I always like asking people which recto they'd keep if they could only have one.

Back