• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD: DC-5 Combo $500 (Price Reduced)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeroeffect

Reaction score
This is a late 80's/early 90's DC-5. The tubes in it are JJ's (Low Gain Set). All tubes are new, replaced within the last 6 months. I've used the amp for a total of 4-5 hours since re-tubing. The Low Gain Set simple means the V1 tube is low gain...all the other preamp tubes are as usual. I am including spare preamp tubes, so if you don't like the V1...just swap it out. I think it helps clean up the distortion, there is still nothing "low gain" about this amp.

Asking $500. (for anyone waiting, this is the bottom line...it's not going any lower)

It is in excellent condition! Volume Mod has been done.

Let me know if you have any further questions, or if you would like additional detailed pics.

Photo223.jpg

Photo222.jpg

Photo219.jpg

Photo221.jpg

Photo220.jpg

Photo224.jpg

Photo226.jpg

Photo227.jpg

Photo228.jpg

Photo229.jpg

Let me know... :D

ochrisl said:
PICS? PRICE?

Price is negotiable...make me an offer.

PM me your email and I will send you pics. Or tell me how to post them here...because I don't know how.

gts said:
Bumping to counter my comment on Victor (of Portugals) thread. (he want $2900 for his DC-5 head :lol: )

Yeah but his is ultra rare. Top conditions and for sell!! :roll: :mrgreen:

RectoStudioGuy said:
Gotta say...great condition! They're normally beat up from that era.

Thanks...you should buy it... :lol:

But seriously, she has been treated very well. I hate to part with her....it's more of a need to part at this point.

lockbody said:
zeroeffect said:
don diego said:
A or B version?

I had someone tell me it was an "A" Version.

But it's a "B". No channel LEDs and no rotary GEQ selector on back.

Okay...cool. Thanks for the clarification. Just what someone said...something about metal rocker switches.

But you sound pretty sure...So a "B" Version it is.

Okay...it's going on ebay and craigslist. I figured I would give you Grailtone guys first dibs.

Wish me luck.

Bump for Price Reduction...

Still trying to keep it in the family...I haven't lowered the price anywhere else.

Hoping it goes soon...one way or another.

It's not going any lower...I'll keep it rather then sell it for under 5 bills.

Back