• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Several USA-built tube combos for trade

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennyvt

Reaction score
Hi -

I need to get a 1x12 USA or UK built combo that has reverb and channel switching. I need a 1x12 ONLY as I'm an old fart (60), with 2 replaced knees and 1 replaced hip, so can't be carrying a 2x12 or a 4x10 around anymore. I can only trade.

I have
1. 1968 Vintage Dripedge Super Reverb Recently re-capped, re-tubed and brought back to specs, 3-way cord and mounted fan w/on/off switch. Work performed by Bill Carruth. trade value $1400.00 (bill's work was close to $400.00 and it was done only about a month ago).

2. Mesa Maverick 2x12 in near mint condition w/ footswitch and Mesa cover. Trade value - $850.00

3. USA-built Fender Blues Jr. with Bill M. Mods in excellent condition
(no channel switching) - Trade value - $400.00

4. 5-watt "X-Amp" "Wrecking Ball", 1x12 combo. this is a prototype designed and built by amp tech Dan Laurie and myself in a Winfield cabinet. this is a Cathode biased monster, HUGE mercury OT - which takes El-34, 6V6, 6L6 power tubes. Not much headroom as it was designed for high gain. It does have foot-switchable master volumes (but no Reverb). Trade value - $850.00 this baby will curdle baby's milk!!! LOL

[ I am willing to trade one or any combination of amps for the right 1x12 combo w/reverb and channel switching. If you are interested, please contact me for pix and a detailed description of the amp(s) you're interested in.[/color][/size]

I LOVE Mesa's, Marshalls (some anyway) Fender, and would consider Boooteek amps as well.

Thanks for looking,

Denny
http://www.bluefrets.com

Back