• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT - Real 1968 Drip Edge Super Reverb.......

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennyvt

Reaction score
.............just re-capped, re-tubed and brought back to specs by Bill Carruth - need I say more. It even has the highly sought after Alnico Speakers.This is a great sounding amp with NO-ISSUES-WHAT-SO-EVER! It's just to bulky for this old man to lug around any more. I'm looking to TRADE ONLY, for a 1x12 combo w/reverb and channel switching - USA or UK built only. I'd really love to have a 5/50 Express PLUS combo. Other Mesas considered. Marshall, soldano, Booooteeek, Dr. Z, others.

No head/cab amps. Trade price is $1200.00 - and this included the money I spent having the work done ( $350.00). So, It needs NOTHING!! I'd prefer local pick up in Vermont. I'm willing to drive 90-minutes one way to make it happen. If you want it shipped, it's going to be pricey and that expense will be yours. :cry: I will email you more pix if you are serious, and you have a trade I'm interested in. Also - check YouTube for "thermos greenwood". You can see the amp and him in action. :shock:

IMG_0021_zps627d98df.jpg

IMG_0022_zps1537b98e.jpg

IMG_0026-1_zps42004df5.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Denny,
Vermont
http://www.bluefrets.com

Latest posts

Back