• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

nevermind! wtb: Your MESA BOOGIE head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sp3ktral

Reaction score
found one! woohoo!

Well, my taxes have been filed and now I am just waiting on my return to hit my bank account (up to 10 days from now). But I figured what the hell might as well go ahead and see what offers I can come across and I am just going to have to throw down on a MESA BOOGIE :rock:

I am going to have up to $1000 to spend on a Mesa. Possibly $1100 shipped if it's the right Mesa.
Absolutely no more. I have to firm on that one :thumbsup:

So here are the amps I am looking to buy:

Dual Recto (2 or 3 Channel)
Triple Recto (2 or 3 Channel)
Rackmount Dual Recto
Mark III (GEQ & Simulclass is a must, short head and/or rackmounted preferred NO combos please)
Mark IV (short head and/or rackmounted preferred NO combos please)

yes I know a few are a little far fetched but I've seen crazier deals happen. :yes:

So, please list your offers below and keep the hating to a minimum. Also, please be reminded I will not have the cash for up to 2 more weeks!

Oh yeah I have quite a few trade references on Rig-Talk under the user name Neeklaus

THANKS!

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but out of what you listed, you can probably only a get a MKIII or maybe a Dual Recto with your budget.

I do suggest you look into some of Mesa's other amps though. The DC series, F series, and Nomads are in your price range. Fantastic amps, too. Maybe you could find a Rect/Trem-o-verb for a good price...

I have a mint 3 Channel Triple Rec with extras that would be perfect for you. I'm in the process of putting it on the board with the 4x12 cab. Check it out soon!

Email me if interested.

tanner

Latest posts

Back