• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Mesa Boogie Fillmore 50 Head - $1600

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Sale

Dudetwo

Reaction score
I bought this amp from Sweetwater in February this year. But it is way too much amp for home use and I have no intention in playing out anymore.

Everything that came with the amp is included. (Cover, Footswitch with cable, Owner's manual) It will be packed in the original box.

I do have the matching 1 X 12 cabinet if you are interested.

The MESA/Boogie Fillmore 50 tube head is hand-wired in the USA to harness the tone and power guitarists have come to expect. Tap into full 60 watts of power at max or 40 watts of clean with two Mesa 6L6 power tubes or go half and still pull a respectable 28 watts at max. The Fillmore 50 features two identical channels with Clean, Drive and Hi modes available on each, making this an excellent choice for gigging guitarists or anyone looking to expand their sound. You'll also find an FX loop and reverb onboard for further tone shaping options and a virtually limitless palette to explore.

https://www.sweetwater.com/used/lis...oogie-fillmore-50-50-watt-2-channel-tube-head

Any questions....HMU

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful holiday.

Back