Guitar Center video

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

electrickn

Reaction score
Don't know if this is posted somewhere else on here, but I thought some of you might find this amusing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_JXKVUY6e8

I saw that at another post. It's funny but could have been more funnier like say customer playing "Stairway to Heaven" and dealer say "You can't play that here."

Guitar Centers vary in service. My first two Guitar Center was similar to that video. But I went to one GC and the salesperson were quite helpful.

At the Guitar Center around me not one person in there is like that. Everytime I go in there someone helps me and we always end up talking about either my gear or theirs and what we want to get next. If it wasn't for the service there then I would never go there because of their prices. Although once every now and then they have some cheap used stuff in there

That's some funny shtuff, I've known a few guys that were similar but they never lasted long. I use to work at GC in Raleigh back in 03-04, very cool time working there and THEE coolest music store manager ever, Brett Arney, miss that guy.

Funny thing is I start back at GC working in Operations this week, good times. 8)

Latest posts

Back