Famous Mesa Boogie Player Pictures

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dominic Miller has been playing with Sting since the 90s. His main choice for most of that was a pair of Lone Stars, though he used a pair of Express 5:25s for a tour back in 2012 (part of the reason I bought one).

Last edited:
40 4x12 cabs ,you read that right,Stryper toured with 40 boogie cabs + quad preamps & strategy 400 power amps on stage.Also in this same article, Night Ranger,Scorpions,Metallica,Level42,Midnight Oil,Anthrax & Living Colour all mesa users; from the 89' mesa boogie bulletin newsletter.
20231213_012818.jpg

Attachments

• 20231213_013229.jpg
    20231213_013229.jpg
    398.5 KB · Views: 0
40 4x12 cabs ,you read that right,Stryper toured with 40 boogie cabs + quad preamps & strategy 400 power amps on stage.Also in this same article, Night Ranger,Scorpions,Metallica,Level42,Midnight Oil,Anthrax & Living Colour all mesa users; from the 89' mesa boogie bulletin newsletter. View attachment 2740
I would love one of those 4x12's with the yellow and black stripes - especially the diagonal pattern.

^^^^
I got to see them on that tour.It was It was over the top with mesa gear.I was fortunate enough to get to hang out with them on their against the law tour.They were still using quads and 400s,but thier mesa cabs were all black and blue stripes.

40 4x12 cabs ,you read that right,Stryper toured with 40 boogie cabs + quad preamps & strategy 400 power amps on stage.Also in this same article, Night Ranger,Scorpions,Metallica,Level42,Midnight Oil,Anthrax & Living Colour all mesa users; from the 89' mesa boogie bulletin newsletter. View attachment 2740
Good grief, it must have been a nightmare to be a member of their roadcrew. After all that heavy lifting, the roadcrew later formed Manowar…lol

Back