Got a Mark III or IIC front panel you can scan?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodbutcher65

Reaction score
I have an idea for a project that fits with my skillset. But to get started, I would ideally need to get my hands on a Mark IIC or Mark III front panel in good condition.

I'll settle for a high resolution scan instead.

If anyone has their Mark apart and can lay the front panel on a flatbed scanner and make a scan of it and send me a copy, it'll help get the ball rolling.

The idea is hardly difficult to figure out. It's no secret. I want to at least try to make high quality reproductions of them.

That's what I said. It might be the step needed to make it possible to add EQs to the many sad crippled Mark IIs and IIIs that don't have this precious and very essential option.

That's what I said. It might be the step needed to make it possible to add EQs to the many sad crippled Mark IIs and IIIs that don't have this precious and very essential option.
I gotcha. I have a IIB faceplate off an amp, but no access to a scanner that does 17”

You could scan it twice, one end and then the other. That'd be fine. I sent you a private message.

Sounds like a great idea,also for mkiii/ii owners that have a badly scratched up faceplate and want to restore to like new. Off topic a bit,but triaxis owners have been asking for a replacement front membrane since mesa ran out of them ,but that would be a bit more involved thing I'm thinking.

Got the scans, thanks.

As for the triaxis membrane switch assembly, if someone had one to provide as a sample, I know what company to send it to in order to get it replicated. It would probably involve the destruction of the original but the replacement article would be a perfect substitute.

I have an idea for a project that fits with my skillset. But to get started, I would ideally need to get my hands on a Mark IIC or Mark III front panel in good condition.

I'll settle for a high resolution scan instead.

If anyone has their Mark apart and can lay the front panel on a flatbed scanner and make a scan of it and send me a copy, it'll help get the ball rolling.

The idea is hardly difficult to figure out. It's no secret. I want to at least try to make high quality reproductions of them.
I have a IIB faceplate with EQ. Could you use a scan of this?

Back