Fuchs Frost

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ursinus

Reaction score
I'm not into playing heavy music these days even though I still listen to a lot of it so I want to let you know that I demoed the Fuch Frost amp and all I can say is wow! It can sound brutal. It is very tight. I drop tuned my guitar to see if the amp would hold up and it did very, very well. Much tighter than the Recto's without any fizzyness. Now, that was channel 2. Channel 1 was voiced for lead and had more mids and was very thick and cutting at the same time. What I found amazing about the amp was how harmonically rich it sounded. When I would play a power chord and let it ring, you could hear all these delicious overtones that would end in the most pleasing feedback. I think this amp needs to be demoed and considered for those of you who play metal and harder type music. I think you will be pleased. :D

ahh the head that jack frost from seven witches designed. Jack has played a lot of amps thru the years and I'm a fan of his. he's always chasing tone. He's (chronological order) used: Marshall, Mesa Recto, Bogner Uberschall, Diezel, and now the Fuchs Frost. He's got a great ear for tone I can say that, While I love the Bogners and Diezels, my sound is in a 2 channel triple recto, I don't sound as good thru anything else, i have carved my own sound with my mesa.

Jack is a pretty cool guy too. I've got to hang out with him and actually took him to dinner with some other friends and had no idea who he was until I told my wife - she freaked when I told her I had dinner with some guy name Jack Frost.

Nice, yeah dude he's a cool guy I sent him a few emails with some questions about his setting and stuff on his uberschall and he personally responded back and was really cool about it and cool to talk to.

Latest posts

Back