• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS- Mark V hardwood combo cabinet- Private Reserve Quilt

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babow2

Reaction score
I can't believe I am doing this, but.....
When I originally bought my Mark V, I ordered it in a Private Reserve Amber Stain Quilted Maple 1x12 combo, with black grille. Wow! It was, and is, amazing. The 3D quilt is spectacular! However, in the past few years, my aging back has informed me that it is no longer willing to haul combos around. So, the Mark V chassis went into a headshell. I've had this amazing combo cabinet sitting in my house, unused. As you can see from the photos, it is too beautiful to be closeted. The last photo below is from when the chassis was in the amp, just so you can see it is the real deal. (Amp is not included in sale!)

So, I am looking to sell it. It is dead mint!. It includes the casters, the reverb tank and the original MC-90 speaker. I even have the original Mesa Mark V shipping box to ship it in.
The actual top piece of wood is 22 & 1/2" wide by 10" deep
The screw holes on top for the chassis screws are spaced 19 &1/2" across by 5 &1/2" deep (center to center)
The cut out on the front for the chassis to stick through/controls is 20&3/4" wide by 2&1/2" high

If you ordered the Private Reserve hardwood from Mesa, it would be $1300, and $250 for the reverb tank. That's $1550 not even accounting for the speaker. I'd like to clear $850 to me, net. If you don't want the speaker, make it $800 net to me. If you have some data to support a position that my price is way out of line, let's talk. However, there aren't many private reserve hardwood Mark V combo cabinets out there. Transaction costs and shipping costs will depend on the deal we make.

I might consider trades for amps or guitars, but would prefer cash.

Brent
MarkV_back_zpsvyxpmm3q.jpg

MarkV_front_zpsrg8w3fva.jpg

MarkV_top_zpsvsbztk9b.jpg

MarkV_side1_zpsfvm8spml.jpg

Mark5_spkr_zpsiu5akb1c.jpg

Mark5_side3.jpg

Mark5_front1.jpg

For those of you wondering if your non Mark V chassis might fit, here are relevant dimensions;

The actual top piece of wood is 22 & 1/2" wide by 10" deep
The screw holes on top for the chassis screws are spaced 19 &1/2" across by 5 &1/2" deep (center to center)
The cut out on the front for the chassis to stick through/controls is 20&3/4" wide by 2&1/2" high

Latest posts

Back