• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxdzim

Reaction score
FS: Road King II (v.2) 2x12 Combo – $1300 – Excellent Condition/Rarely Played (Southern California Only)

Greetings! Looking to pay my way through grad school by selling some of my gear. Help out a poor student! No trades, please.

My Road King II Combo was purchased in August 2010 by myself at the Mesa/Boogie store in Hollywood. It’s been very rarely played (10 hours or so), and includes footswitch/cable, manual, and all original paperwork & accessories.

I’m also looking to sell my 4x12 Rectifier Slant Cabinet (also purchased in August 2010). If you’re interested in buying both, I’d be willing to make you a deal!

If purchased together, I will gladly throw in a barely used Evidence Audio Siren II Speaker Cable!

Road King II Combo + 4x12 Cabinet = $1700

I’m not interested in shipping these items, but I’m fully willing to deliver or meet halfway (within reason). I live in the High Desert (Victorville/Hesperia), so if you’re close, feel free to contact me to schedule a demonstration.

Thanks!

Good Deal Alert! Picked up amp and cab yesterday. Both were in excellent condition, better than advertised! This gear is like new as in speakers not even broken in yet...they smell new. Max is a decent human being as well. Invited me in for a beer even (a delicious ipa at that!) Would not hesitate to do business again...highly recommended. Thanks my friend.

Back