• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT Mesa Road King I Head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcs3663

Reaction score
Selling my Mesa Dual Rectifier Road King Head. The amp is in excellent condition and all the maintenance has been done by Mesa approved techs or at the Mesa factory itself. Some of the preamp tubes have been switched out for JJs which I think is a huge improvement. All tubes have less than 30 hours playing time and everything about this amps works beautifully. Foot switch and cable included. $1200 OBO. Shipping is not included in this price.

I'm selling because I've had this amp for a long time (original owner) and I'm looking to change things up, and really looking to hunt down a killer clean tone. Will consider trades and partial trades for Mesa Lonestar and select Fender and Marshall heads and combos - again, if you have something of quality and you're looking to change it up, make me an offer, even if it's not for one of the amps/brands I've listed here. I'm a motivated seller so hit me up!

Craigslist ad can be viewed here: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/msg/5215917192.html

Thanks for checking it out!

are you still looking to sell it? and if so- could you find out a shipping quote to Germantown, MD
Mucho Gracias bro!

Back