• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Rectoverb combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tele_jas

Reaction score
Hopefully the scam I was involved in is about to end and I should be getting my money back and I really want a Rectoverb combo amp! The only thing that it MUST have is the solo function.. so if Version 1 has that, I'll take it or if only V2 has it then that's what I want. Let me know what you have and I'd like to make it a semi local sale or Ebay sale since I just about lost $700 already trying to get one. Thanks :)

Thats about $150 more than I really have right now, and thats before the shipping. I've got a 5150 4x12 cab I'm trying to sell so I can have that much... If I get it sold soon, I'll definately get ahold of you!

tele_jas said:
Thats about $150 more than I really have right now, and thats before the shipping. I've got a 5150 4x12 cab I'm trying to sell so I can have that much... If I get it sold soon, I'll definately get ahold of you!

That's cool. Definitely let me know after you sell the 5150 cab. We might be able to work something out.

Back