• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Thiele cab

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr Sloan

Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking for 2 1 x 12 200 watt ev loaded mesa thiele cabs. Hope someone can help. :)

gts, yes I'm so sorry about my first post. I'm a member of the BAm site (PRS Guitars) and someone there suggested I post an advert here for the thiele cabs. Hope I haven't frightened anyone. I have many references from BAM and other forums if something works out. I'm located in Scotland, UK.

I'm interested in thiele cabs regardless of where they originate, neverthless, eventual asking price & shipping may be prohibitive. Happy to negotiate.

Thanks for responding to my post.

I have 2 1 x 12 thiele cabs i wanna sell, they arent ev ones though they are pristine all the same pm me if interested i'm in York
Cheers
Sean

There's not a WHOLE lot of difference b/w an EV and C90. Weight is the biggest difference. LOL. I sent you a PM a few days ago...

check out Boogafunk cabs. I am super pleased with mine. So much so that I ordered a second one.

supergenius365 said:
check out Boogafunk cabs. I am super pleased with mine. So much so that I ordered a second one.

While I like the Boogafunk products... their prices are very expensive.

I just bought another Mesa Thiele for $250 off Craigslist...

psychodave said:
supergenius365 said:

While I like the Boogafunk products... their prices are very expensive.

I just bought another Mesa Thiele for $250 off Craigslist...

I guess I haven't figured in the price of the speaker since I all ready had speakers of my own. I paid $250 unloaded. The quality of the cabs is excellent however.

Just a thought. Good luck on the search.

MusicManJP6 said:
There's not a WHOLE lot of difference b/w an EV and C90. Weight is the biggest difference. LOL. I sent you a PM a few days ago...

Sorry, I didn't get your message. Can you send again?

I owned both types of thieles at one time and the only difference that is discernible is that the C90 colors the tone slightly and the EV is more transparent and has maybe a bit more clarity in the bottom end... You can definitely tell why Mesa chose the C90 as a cheaper replacement for the EV.

Back