Triaxis Prices

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjack

Reaction score
Well I got my 2:90 working and it' s great. I'd like to add a Triaxis but dayum, a little pricey. I'm checking eBay but wondering if there is a vendor understood to offer the best price. I suspect they're all pretty close.

Anyone have the 411 on a good deal?

Because of Mesa's pricing policies it's going to be the same no matter where you get it.

When you see it on clearance at GC for "cheap".... let me just remind you...

DON'T GET IT!!!

I don't care HOW cheap it looks, you'll probably have to get it fixed; if not sooner then eventually. I've already returned a TriAxis I got on clearance from them, and I'm trying to get rid of the 2:90 I got from GC as well, this is the 2nd time I'm getting it repaired.

Save up the money and get one new (or used from a reputable friend). It's worth the absence of headaches down the road.

mcmanus said:
When you see it on clearance at GC for "cheap".... let me just remind you...

DON'T GET IT!!!

I don't care HOW cheap it looks, you'll probably have to get it fixed; if not sooner then eventually. I've already returned a TriAxis I got on clearance from them, and I'm trying to get rid of the 2:90 I got from GC as well, this is the 2nd time I'm getting it repaired.

Save up the money and get one new (or used from a reputable friend). It's worth the absence of headaches down the road.

Sorry, I have to disagree. I got my TriAxis back in January when GC was clearing out the V2's, and it's fine, no problems at all.

I have one that is like new....box and all with maybe 2 hours on it. I bought it with the 2:90 and couldn't get the tone I was looking for so i went with a Bogner. I have a lot of stuff and need to clear out what I don't use. Everything is as new. If you may be interested in anything else, I may have it and I am selling off a ton of gear. All of it is dead mint. Feel free to PM me here and I will get back to you quick.... :)

Lowdown said:
I have one that is like new....box and all with maybe 2 hours on it. I bought it with the 2:90 and couldn't get the tone I was looking for so i went with a Bogner.
No wonder you couldn't get your tone if you only played it for two hours. Hell the tubes weren't even warmed up yet, let alone broken in. It takes a little time to understand how a TriAxis works, and two hours is nowhere near enough time to figure out an amp as awesome as the TriAxis.

t0aj15 said:
No wonder you couldn't get your tone if you only played it for two hours. Hell the tubes weren't even warmed up yet, let alone broken in. It takes a little time to understand how a TriAxis works, and two hours is nowhere near enough time to figure out an amp as awesome as the TriAxis.

It took me a decade to really master my Triaxis. :oops:

Yeah, I'm a bit slow, I guess, but I did a little tube exploration on the way.

I got mine in July and some months later I still need to figure out a good crunch tone. I need more time!!!
Ian

Latest posts

Back