have an empty recto 2x12...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think V30s sound killer in a recto 212. My advice would be (if youre looking for something different than V30s) to buy from Weber, WGS, Scumback or Eminence. Dont buy from celestion

I know T75s and V30s arent very cool cause theyre stock, but they sound killer.

Now that you are opening the can of worms, get as many types as you can. Sell the ones you don't like. It could take many goes before you find what you want. Personally I bought a few duds, but even they tought me more about what I want and where to get it.

Given the number sounds the roadking can pump out there just can't be a perfect speaker for it. I'd be really intereted to hear it with Greenbacks, but if are into different music to me there would be better options...

I just got a 12" Weber alnico 30w for a 1x12 cab to go with my Nomad head, and this thing really does sound sweet. You would have to watch the volume or power section choice on your Road King though, wouldn't be hard to pop a pair of 30w speakers with the 100w configuration wound out....Music style? Practice or concert volume? Budget? you have many things to consider when choosing a speaker. I just fell upon the weber almost by accident on the used market, but I'm thrilled with the sound. If you order direct from Weber you can even choose the wattage, doping etc

Latest posts

Back