LSS: Where?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cander328

Reaction score
I am really interested in a LSS however I would love to try one before I place an order. The problem is that I have not been able to locate one in the Boston area (including Guitar Center). Is it fair to expect that these will be appearing in the stores or are they only going to be available by special order? If they will be appearing what is usually the time frome from release for Mesa?

Thanks

They are still pretty new and are showing up sporadically in stores. The problem is they don't stay in the stores long enough for anyone to try them out.

I got to try one in Atlanta early last month. It had just arrived on the floor, as the power cord wasn't untied yet. I went back the next day, and it was already sold. Patience, man.

I just called all the Mesa Dealers within 100 miles of me on a periodic basis. Finally, GC in Marietta, GA had one. Made the trip that day and fell in love. Had to have and took her home that day. No regrets. :D
Hey cvansickle! That was probably one I had called about. I was gonna try it out and it had sold within a week! :shock:

They are "special." One finally showed up at my local dealer. I tried it out for a bit and the dealer said two guys were coming from Orlando the next day to try it out. I came back the next day early and bought it!! Couldn't take the chance......

cvansickle said:
I got to try one in Atlanta early last month. It had just arrived on the floor, as the power cord wasn't untied yet. I went back the next day, and it was already sold. Patience, man.

Sorry dude, that was probably me! I bought it at Guitar Center off of North Druid Hills on a Saturday I believe. I liked it a little more than the LS they had. Do what I did and call before you go...only 1 store in Atlanta had one when I called.

jontherev said:
cvansickle said:

Sorry dude, that was probably me! I bought it at Guitar Center off of North Druid Hills on a Saturday I believe. I liked it a little more than the LS they had. Do what I did and call before you go...only 1 store in Atlanta had one when I called.
The one I played was at Atlanta Discount Music.

Latest posts

Back