IIB converted to IIC+ price check.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guitarted

Reaction score
I have an oppotunity to buy a IIB 60 watt combo with EQ, reverb and wrapped in black tolex that was converted to IIC+ specs in the mid eighties. It is in mint to near mint condition. What would something like this be worth?

Thanks!

I have a B -> C+ conversion... mine is simul-class, and GEQ and I paid $1800 for mine... it's in near mint shape, needs a cap job but that's about it, still sounds great... hope that helps...

Since it is not simul-class, it seems to me that it is worth no more than $1500. What do you guys think?

$1500 ... still a lot of money to me. i have toyed with the idea of settling down to a single amp and this would be it probably. BUT ... for the money, i would look for EXACTLY what you want - for me, that would be an original with the 105 tranny and simulclass and built-in EQ.

of course, anything past a Pignose is an investment for me and i refuse to buy something that might not be worth what i paid for it down the road. YMMV. good luck in your search. if you play through the amp and it sounds like what you want - ignore everything else. in my experience, most people do not stick with one amp ...

Back