• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT - My PRS Custom 22 for your Triaxis

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monsta-Tone

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
I want a Triaxis.
I can't afford one though, freakin economy!

I have an extremely nice PRS Custom 22 with DiMarzio pickups that I would like to trade for one.

I want, V2.0 with or without the Phat Mod, but with CC control parameters.
Must be in excellent shape with fairly new tubes.

I think my guitar is worth a little more than the preamp, but I am still open to trades. Other wise, I will simply sell the guitar and get one.

I copied this from my listing in the 'Classifieds' section
I have a PRS Custom 22 in near mint condition that I never play. It needs to go to a good home so that I can buy a Triaxis & 2:90.
It has no dents or dings that I can find. It does, however, have the usual light scratches from picking and a few on the back that are hard to see unless the light is just right.
The bridge saddles are a little worn and the chrome plating has been rubbed off on some of them. Very common for these guitars.

Pickups are DiMarzio. Air Norton in the neck and a Megadrive with F spacing in the bridge. Pickup wires are factory length in case you want to sell them or use them in another guitar.
The wiring has been changed to that of the McCarty guitars. Volume, Tone (push-pull for coil splitting) and a 3-way selector switch.
It does come with the original 5 position rotary switch.

Comes with the original hardshell case and the tremolo bar.
The latches on the case have some light rust and could use some lube.

The neck has the 'Wide Fat' carve.
Frets are in excellent condition.
Neck is very straight and the truss rod works very well.

I am located in Silver City, New Mexico.

My email is ilaaudio at comcast dot net

I have 363 positive feedback on ebay at 100% positive.

$1,275 shipped & paypalled.

I have the truss rod cover and tremolo spring cavity cover. I took them off to set the guitar up for 'C'. In the end, I didn't like the fact that I would have to figure out where everything is again and simply bought a 7 string.

Please feel free to email me with any questions.

Pictures:
PICT0375.jpg

PICT0596.jpg

PICT0597.jpg

PICT0598.jpg

PICT0599.jpg

PICT0600.jpg

Latest posts

Back