• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Mesa traditional 4 by 12, straight, oldschool

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xtravigent

Reaction score
Hey ya'll, im hoping this isnt as bigger challenge as it is in Australia, but as the title suggests, Im trying to track down an oldschool (metal grille) straight 4 by 12 to complete my stack.

Shipping to aus will be expensive, but i can cover all of that from my end, you just gotta get some cardboard around it, and ill deal with the rest.

Looking to pay good money, lets see what youve got! Can be beat up/ gigged, so long as speakers are in good nic

ive seen quite a few getting around on various craiglists, but dont get many email responses. can anyone help me out, definatly make it worth there while!

gonna bump this up, i know these are hard to come by, but you should try finding one in australia! i can organise shipping

http://www.musicgoround.com/search.aspx?q=mesa&cid=8&scid=0&sid=40042&z=&d=100&min=&max=&c=100&ob=6

I imagine they would be willing to work out the shipping.

Latest posts

Back