• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Mesa Boogie Simul-Class 2:Ninety / 2:90 + TriAxis Phat

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sevenstrings7

Reaction score
EDITED (v2):

hello there,

i'm looking for

a new version of the Simul-Class 2:Ninety / 2:90 power amp
and
a TriAxis w/ Phat mod:

thanks in advance,
martin

ps:
paypal_logo.gif
only if you're not in my area.

I just found this quote from a respected Boogie Board member regarding the difference between the older and newer versions of the 295

Quote:
The older 295 used the MK IIC+ / MK III output transformers. They are very warm, but have only a switch on and off for the presence control.

The newer 295 uses the MK IV OT and driver stage, but has a deep, or negative feedback reduction switch. I find it to be a very nice sounding power amp with a bit more sparke than the older 295.

So if you want the older tone you may want to change your focus. It is not that important to have the knobs upfront IMO. I usually set at soundcheck and forget for the rest of the night.

Boogie-Man63 is selling an older 295 for sale on this board.
http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=18817

Thanks Bobby for the mention of my 295.Your right,I have owned both and the older model is the way to go.I am only selling it because at 44 years old,it was time to downsize on the rig a little.

Hi
I have a 2:90 power amp that i bought new in 96. It's in Mint condition and works 100%
I'll consider trades. Im in Edison NJ 08820
Thanks
Marc.

I have a triaxis I was thinking of getting rid of for the right price. PM me with a price your looking for.

Latest posts

Back