• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Mesa Boogie Head or Combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nosajwp

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy one of these in excellent to like-new condition. If you have one you're thinking of selling, please let me know!

Heartbreaker 2x12 combo or head
Mark IV widebody combo or head
DC-3 head
DC-10 head
Lonestar Special 2x12 combo
Lonestar Classic 2x12 combo
Tremoverb combo

Thanks guys!

I am selling my gear and have a Tremoverb combo for sale. Contact me if you still need one.
Erik

I have a Lonestar Classic 2X12 Combo that I am interested in selling. It is black with footswitch, amp cover, and casters. It is in fabulous condition. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Ok guys, still looking, but I'm mainly concentrating on heads now.

Heartbreaker head
Mark IV head
DC-3 head
DC-10 head
Maverick head
Simul 2:90 poweramp

Thanks guys!

I have a Nomad 55 head for sale. 3 channels, 2 modes per channel

I have a Mesa Boogie F-100 head with a Recto 2x12, both like new condition with 3 years on transferable warranty still left, asking $900 or best offer for both, or will trade for a bass rig.

And I'm in Greensboro/High Point ... near you.

I have this one 2x12:

MyAmpGood.jpg

Rig.jpg

I have a great condition Tremoverb Combo that is for sale for the right price :D

I have a Mark IV wide body head (excellent condition, operationally and cosmetically) and a Mesa 42 standard (like new, pristine condition) for sale. I am getting just a little too old(er) to lug this around for gigs, so I am selling this unit to finance an ORANGE ROCKERVERB 50, that seems to suit my fancy right now. I will more than likely pick up a Mesa combo in the future (don't we always come back?) For pictures, etc., contact me at [email protected] and I will shoot out photos to interested parties !! I am listing this item here first, if it does not sell, will be putting on FEEBAY by the end of the week. I am asking $1900.00 plus shipping. I am located in Lexington, Kentucky. This is an excellent deal, but just too much for me to be hauling around anymore ! Later !

Latest posts

Back