• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold / Withdrawn Looking for Mark IVb..Trade? Triaxis/MarkV

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timothymartin220

Reaction score
I have two amps that I would consider trading in an EITHER/or situation..not both. I am looking for a Mark IV rev.B..head or combo doesnt matter, but must be in good working order. What I have is a Mark V 90 watt head(2016) in excellent condition, or a Triaxis Ver.2 Recto Mod Non-Phat pre amp. The Triaxis is in excellent working condition with one minor dent in one of the display's (the input gain..it doesnt effect the working of the display)....just one of those small dings you see on these units...I guess they are really easy to ding this way and it came to me with it...never bothered it a bit. Lets see what is out there, because the used market now is GARBAGE with cork sniffers and investors screwing players out of good gear!!!! (I live in upstate New York, if that matters..which I bet it does)

Back