• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Mark IIC+ Head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Must have Simul and GEQ and heads only please.

If you have one fore sale please let me know.

Thanks in advance for anyone who replies/has one for sale.

Any DRG users looking to experiment with tone and sell theirs???

I also have a Marshall 800 with the Mike Fortin Cali Mod that can be worked in if a trade + cash (my end) is prefered, these are legendary and no longer available as Mike is now supporting his own line and also working with Randall for a signature amp for Kirk and James (Metallica). Anyway thats a whole new thread lol.

Let me know, thanks.
Mike

No one wants to sell me a C+?

Not even any of our fellow "multiple C+ owners" out there, *nudge*nudge* ;)

Thanks. I did see those, but I really want to hold out for one with Simul.

hi, i talked to joey b, he said you were interested in the c+ chasis only, it has eq,simul-class, i'll pull it out of the combo shell and sell the chasis only, i understand you are in canada, i'll take $ 1500.00 plus shipping . it is on ebay now if you want to take a look. ebay item # 200706736149 just let me know.
thx,rob

robvoyles said:
hi, i talked to joey b, he said you were interested in the c+ chasis only, it has eq,simul-class, i'll pull it out of the combo shell and sell the chasis only, i understand you are in canada, i'll take $ 1500.00 plus shipping . it is on ebay now if you want to take a look. ebay item # 200706736149 just let me know.
thx,rob
Is that one with Mark III PT?

robvoyles said:
thx,rob

Hey Rob...I sent you a PM.

gts said:
Rob's a good guy and Trustworthy.
You'll get straight talk from him.

Thanks for the feedback George. Yeah Rob comes highly recommended also by Joey B.

I'd buy an original DRG in a heartbeat...However, I still my have interest in this one, another PM sent Rob.

Still interested if someone has an original DRG they'd be willing to sell?

Back