• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold / Withdrawn Mark III combo cabinet - unloaded

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quad48uF

Reaction score
UPDATED: thank you to everyone who reached, it is very much appreciated and hope to talk you again in the futue!

Anyone have an empty Mark III combo cabinet for sale? Located in PA

Looking for an unloaded cabinet in a pinch!

Please direct message me if selling and how much you want for it, send pics - thank you!

Last edited:
Is that the same size as the Mark V combo cabinet?

Because if you have the head shell and it fits my Mark V, and if your amp will work in my combo cab, then maybe we could work out a trade.

The combo cabinet is really nice, made out of that furniture grade premium ply that I think is Baltic birch (?). And it is really sturdy and the hardware is beautiful and in perfect condition.

Sorry not to DM. I joined recently and haven't paid to support the message board.

Anyone have an empty Mark III combo cabinet for sale? Located in PA

Looking for an unloaded cabinet in a pinch!

Please direct message me if selling and how much you want for it, send pics - thank you!

I have a an unloaded combo cab original to my III blue stripe that now lives in a head. Located in northern VA.

I’d do $250 if you picked it up - you’d probably need to order some of the screws from Mesa but I’ll give you what I have.

Sort of makes me wonder if the Mark III would fit in a Mark VII combo shell. I would assume they would be the same size. Uncertain about the mounting screws if they are in the same location. The other issue would be with the location of the cooling fan. That you would have to mount yourself. Mark VII has one on the amp and not down near the reverb tank. It will not have the spring loaded suspension but more of a hard tail Fender style metal straps.

If you cannot locate an empty combo shell, inquire with Mesa if it will fit the Mark VII shell. That may cost more though. At least they went back to the 18 3/4 inch width. Not sure if that is an option.

Back