What Reverb pedal are you guys using with the Stiletto?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skunizzi

Reaction score
Guys,

Since the Stilleto doesn't come stock with a reverb unit. I'm guessing most of you are using some sort of effects unit or pedal for your reverb. I'm currently trying to decided which pedal would be a good match with the Stiletto. Any advice from members currently using one?

Thanks

I just traded my H2O pedal in for a Carbon Copy. I usually just run a little slapback delay and it sounds pretty large with the Ace and my 2x12. I've only had it a couple of days, but it seems to sound a lot more organic :? than the H2O delay did. So far I'm pretty happy with it. :mrgreen:

that's funny. I've also traded my h2o delay unit for the carbon copy. Using different settings. Also sometimes using my ElectroHarmonics HolyGrail plus reverb unit. Nice reverb unit. First wanted the T-Rex room mate, but it was a bit expensive, but this one is probably the best ..

Hi: I'm using a Biyang AD-8 analog delay in the effects loop. Also have it set for slight slapback, though I'm open for other ideas in order to get from reverb to more deeper delay sounds.

Platano
www.soundclick.com/vazquez

I am between the Digitech Hardwire Stereo Reverb and The Holy Grail. I can't decided which I like better.

Looks like I'll have to take another trip down to the music store.

skunizzi said:
I am between the Digitech Hardwire Stereo Reverb and The Holy Grail. I can't decided which I like better.

I would say the Hardwire would be better...

yeah, it's personal taste. I liked the HolyGrail PLUS pedal above the Boss RV. Never heard the digitech reverb. And, indeed, maybe you don't need a reverb. Good luck!

I'm with "flieger67".....I don't really miss the reverb; didn't use it much on amps that came with it. :?
If I feel I just HAVE to have it, I just turn the master up until the room resonates!!! :twisted:

That usually works!! :mrgreen:

I like reverb but not enough to put an extra pedal on my board for it. I went with a very slight quick delay with 1-2 repeats, always on, barely audible but just enough to give my Ace some space.

KH Guitar Freak said:
skunizzi said:

I would say the Hardwire would be better...

Good news as I just bought one!! :mrgreen:

Just got the Holy Grail Plus and am happy with it in the loop. I also have a Deluxe Memory Man but haven't had it in the Ace yet. As others, I use the DMM for short slap with 3 repeats. I was thinking of replacing the DMM with a Cabon copy as it's a smaller footprint, but haven't tried one yet. Anyone use the MXR?
ax.

Latest posts

Back