What album are you listening to?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Strength in Numbers Telluride Sessions Has found It's way back into the cars CD player again, been there all week, sort of my consolation for not being there this week. :(

ProgMetal_Lover said:
Rolling stones-Sticky Fingers First cassette album I ever owned thanks to my Mom and Dad.....

Man I remember when that was released. I am just learning a couple of songs off it now "Cant you hear me knocking"

That Bobby Keys was the perfect rock and roll sax player.

New AIC. Love the simplicity of Hollow. Sounds way too cool for as easy as it is :lol: But Check my Brain is the same way. I think guys like Cantrell that can make a very cool groove and keep it so simple that common folk like me can play it, those guys are gifted.

Broke out the old Kiss Alive I to prep up for a Halloween jam coming up. Again, Ace had a that gift in his leads.

Trip down memory lane for me,Grand Funk Railroad's Red Album,I was a huge GFR fan much to the chagrin of my other brothers,as that was all I would play all the time(then I got into Deep Purple,Sabbath,Humble Pie,Foghat,etc LOL)

581827_349081138561319_945428087_n.jpg

RectoStudioGuy said:
Sunrise on the Sufferbus - The Masters of Reality

There's an obscure one. Like that one and especially their self-titled debut. Someone described it to me as music to listen to at 3 o'clock in the morning....so I was intrigued. :)

I just bought a turntable for the first time in many years and am rediscovering the joys of vinyl, specifically '70s prog and similar. I absolutely love the Mellotron and warm analog synths of that era. Enjoying some vintage Yes, including the rather challenging but rewarding Tales from Topographic Oceans. Also King Crimson - Lizard. Weird cats, they were. :mrgreen:

Back