VoodooMan Switches

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was told mine would be shipped out Monday, and I would have it by Thursday at the latest. It's now the following Monday. C'mon man, I understand what you've gone thru, and have been paitent. If I don't get it this week, I'll be looking for a refund.

Greetings from The VoodooMan,

I am glad to announce all the units that have been delayed are ready to ship out today and tomorrow. It has been rough but it's all caught up now.

James

recieved mine after couple o months so everyone stop whining and give the guy a break hes doing his best im fully appreciative of the fact that this has been a bad time and you can all see that he has made his best effort to make his situation known :cry:

thanks for the switch voodooman :D

VoodooManSwitches said:
Greetings from The VoodooMan,

I am glad to announce all the units that have been delayed are ready to ship out today and tomorrow. It has been rough but it's all caught up now.

James

I am glad to seeyou getting back on track.

I'm very sorry for all your recent medical issues with your son. I am going through this right now with my Dear Wife.

bede400 said:
recieved mine after couple o months so everyone stop whining and give the guy a break hes doing his best im fully appreciative of the fact that this has been a bad time and you can all see that he has made his best effort to make his situation known :cry:

Save your whining comment. I have been very understanding, but after a month, I decided it was time for me to get my switch, or a refund. My $$$ my choice. He said it has been shipped, so it's cool. I wasn't however, willing to wait another few weeks. If you were, cool...your choice. Voodooman, Thanks for the update.

bikerdude2 said:
bede400 said:

Save your whining comment. I have been very understanding, but after a month, I decided it was time for me to get my switch, or a refund. My $$$ my choice. He said it has been shipped, so it's cool. I wasn't however, willing to wait another few weeks. If you were, cool...your choice. Voodooman, Thanks for the update.

It's understandable if you wanted a refund, but you could've taken that offline with Voodooman via private messages, not posting on here. Considering the circumstances, your lack of patience makes you look like a toolbag.

Nothing like real life to put what is truly important into perspective. So glad all is looking up with you and your son, James. There is where your passion ought to be. :)

bikerdude,
Did you really say "whining"? I mean really, is that what you meant? That he is somehow "whining" about life's circumstances and providing excuses as to why he can't service your order? Man I hope I misunderdstood you because at it stands, your post exposes you for who you really are. My condolences to you.

Edward

"Good things come to those who wait" is a very good expression to use right now. The switch is outstanding and I doubt there's anything like it out there to switch the Mark III so well.

I'd hang in there no matter how frustrating it is. I really like my switch.

Ultron said:
bikerdude2 said:
bede400 said:

It's understandable if you wanted a refund, but you could've taken that offline with Voodooman via private messages, not posting on here. Considering the circumstances, your lack of patience makes you look like a toolbag.
Actually I tried via email a few times, hence my post when I didn't get a reponse..Nice assumption though. As for looking like a toolbag, assume what you want. You have no idea about the stuff going on in my life that I choose not to discuss online.

edward said:
Nothing like real life to put what is truly important into perspective. So glad all is looking up with you and your son, James. There is where your passion ought to be. :)

bikerdude,
Did you really say "whining"? I mean really, is that what you meant? That he is somehow "whining" about life's circumstances and providing excuses as to why he can't service your order? Man I hope I misunderdstood you because at it stands, your post exposes you for who you really are. My condolences to you.

Edward
Yes, you misunderstood. It was in reference to a post about ME. Nothing to do with Voodooman at all "whining" about his son. Hope that clears up what my post meant.

Ok . from what I've seen on this thread , Bikerdude2 Merely complained about being called a whiner .

He gave James no real crap about the situation other than slow delivery .

Explained ? Yup . Reasonably considerate ? seem's so ....
What boogie board is this ?

Lay off . Explain .. I have read this thread from top to bottom .

Perhap's I have missed something ...

Buddy

Edit : I type Real slow ... **** finger's

:roll: :roll:

Buddy said:
Ok . from what I've seen on this thread , Bikerdude2 Merely complained about being called a whiner .

He gave James no real crap about the situation other than slow delivery .

Explained ? Yup . Reasonably considerate ? seem's so ....
What boogie board is this ?

Lay off . Explain .. I have read this thread from top to bottom .

Perhap's I have missed something ...

Buddy

Edit : I type Real slow ... **** finger's

:roll: :roll:
That's it in a nutshell. I understand the anger and assumption due to the circomstances. No harm no foul.

bikerdude,

Cool, glad I misunderstood. Peace, and happy playing!!

Edward

I hope you have the email notification turned on...that said:

I am interested in a switch for my fully optioned Mark IIC+

I really love the one you made for the Mark III.

Can you make me one for the Mark IIC+?

edited here:!

OK, I had a page bookmarked on the sight from my last visit there and could not find his email so I dug around and then...I found this!:

http://www.voodoomanswitches.com/

the home page I think :oops: ...He had the switch I needed right there all the while... I ordered it. I will psot up when it gets here. (my impressions)

Thank you.

Bikerdude

im sorry if i started a slinging match at you that was not my intention. i can appreciate that you wanted your switch in a timely manner as i did. however the reason i posted what i did was that i could see the start of a thread which opened itself for customer complaints directed towards voodooman which im sure he didnt need.

hope all is good sorry for the harsh words :oops:

GIG4FUN said:
I ordered a VDMII3 for my C+ July 10th.
It is listed as "in stock", I will post up when I receive one.
I highly recommend this company to anyone, their quality is supurb.

+1, I have a VDMIII-4 and a couple of other of his switches. Best thing about the VDMIII-4 is that he includes an incredibly long and very well-made all-in-one control cable. It looks pricey at first but once you have it you realize it's totally worth it.

CoG said:
GIG4FUN said:
I ordered a VDMII3 for my C+ July 10th.
It is listed as "in stock", I will post up when I receive one.
I highly recommend this company to anyone, their quality is supurb.

+1, I have a VDMIII-4 and a couple of other of his switches. Best thing about the VDMIII-4 is that he includes an incredibly long and very well-made all-in-one control cable. It looks pricey at first but once you have it you realize it's totally worth it.

true words.

I have that one for my Mark III as well.

Latest posts

Back