Used Mesa Boogie Mark V combo price

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pavkovlr

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is my first post here and from what I gather this is a European site..? Anyway, I'm from Canada and am looking at getting a Mark V 1x12 combo. I have found one for sale for $1300 CAD and I'm wondering if that is a reasonable price and what these amps typically go for used.

Thanks.

pavkovlr said:
Hi everyone, this is my first post here and from what I gather this is a European site..? Anyway, I'm from Canada and am looking at getting a Mark V 1x12 combo. I have found one for sale for $1300 CAD and I'm wondering if that is a reasonable price and what these amps typically go for used.

Thanks.

I don't know what used prices are like, but I bought my combo new last summer for about $2400 CDN.

So if it's in good shape (tubes and all), that sounds like a great price to me!

Thanks for your input. Unfortunately the seller has "moved to Liverpool for a few months" and is offering to ship it to my home address without shipping costs. How nice of him.... gah, I will have to keep my eyes open for another one of these.

Be careful...If it's too good to be true it probably is.
But if it's legit, that's a **** good price.

I paid 2450 for a new combo in december. At 1300$ looks like a good deal. Be careful.

Mush

Yeah I never responded to this guy after he said he now lives in Liverpool and offered to ship it to me in Canada.. most likely was a scammer. Instead I bought a used Mesa Dual Rec. Roadster 2 x 12 combo for $1200 CAD :) anyone have one of these? I love mine!

I've been looking out for a Mark V, and the used asking prices seem to range from $1,500-$1800 for the head and $1,600-$1900 for the combo. There have been a few combo cabinets without the amplifier installed on ebay for $300-$350.

If I saw one at $1,200 (CAD or USD) I would be very concerned about the condition or if it was a scam.

Latest posts

Back