Triaxis USA price

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! Pretty cheap compared to European prices..

But how is it with the Mesa Simul-Class 2:Ninety prices? And I mean with the new units?

I think you've forget about money for travel + border taxes=almost the same in your country ?
Am I wrong?
And should have some value limits to what you will pass through border,shouldn't have ?

18&Life said:
I think you've forget about money for travel + border taxes=almost the same in your country ?
Am I wrong?
And should have some value limits to what you will pass through border,shouldn't have ?

Well the traveling is not a problem but the pass through limits need to be checked before leaving. Border taxes are a bit tricky so that needs to checked also. The overall price comes up quite a bit but hardly that much what I'd have to pay for a new one up here.

to avoid duty, in australia you just get the person shipping it to put a lower cost on the box. you still pay them the actual amount, just list a lower one. if it goes over $1000, or close to it, australian customs puts a tax on it. sux, but its the only way to get around it. i dont know about you country though...

I've had this problem, living in the UK and seeing prices in the states being much cheaper...and the unwillingness for a lot of makers to 'alow' US companys to ship to the UK because of 'market differentials' i.e, people silly enough in the UK to pay high prices (just look at our car prices!!!)

Anyhow the easy way round all this is if you know someone in the US who is resident (ie has there own address there!!) Just get then to send you whatever you bought, and mark it as a gift.....hurrah no tax!!!!!

Also as the post earlier states if you can get the seller to put a lower amount on the package = less tax.......I have used both methods to good effect!!!!

Regards

rsera said:
I live in Germany and a Triaxis here cost $3600 new. :x

In Brazil when we had mesa sellers triaxis new on the stores = 8.000 reais = 4.000 USD.
You can buy an used one(at least 5 years) for 4.500 reais = 2.250 USD

Yes RSERA I think we are f.u.c.k.e.d. :lol:

Would you get charged any tax if its coming from a home address in the u.s? Im thinking of buying second hand in the u.s and shipping over to the uk.

Back