The Touring Rig is COMPLETE! Major LOUD inside!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sick rig Eric, congrats!! :D

the best tones ive got so far was running a wet/dry setup, the only dropout is lugging them around (and to play in some clubs/bars that holds around 200-300 people is overkill and w/o a roadie it's insane :evil: )

i just wonder how you put all that in the back of that silver Sentra over there :wink:

Somebody's got some $$ :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Awesome setup dude, looks so good and clean. What brand cases are those? Hope your tour goes well out there, we should be out on the west coast in march or april to play Facedown Fest. We're touring out there and back so we'll be playing shows all over the place. I'll try and keep in touch, who knows, maybe we can play a show together out there. I know we're trying to hook up with an LA band called "Volumes" who are on Mediaskare...if you haven't heard them...check them out asap. SO GOOD. Anyways, nice rig, would love to hear it!

-AJH

IKnow what yer talking about, just started running a triple rec w/ a mark v in stereo and it fills out nicely, kind of negates the darkness of the rectifier but still gives depth- awesome rig dude

Found out what cases it is. Saw your rig in Saint's Row's Pics haha Awesome. I think I am going with Crown Case Co. which is in here in Charlotte. They seem legit and gave me a good discount endorsement for the dual head case I'm looking at purchasing. Those live-in cab cases are nice...but freakin' heavy! I'm just getting studio slips padded cab covers for tour.

-AJH

Good lord, Eric. That setup is just sick nasty.

May your band have enough success you can build it up even more!!!

Come up to Seattle!

How do you think a similar set up, but with a Road King II, and Mark V would compare to this set up here? Anyone think they'd compliment each other and work well in stereo together?

Latest posts

Back